Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Musings........

Well, another weekend is come and gone.  This was a 'kid-free' weekend as my wife has dubbed them.  We had the weekend to ourselves.  We managed to get some things taken care of for the new house as well as eat out ourselves.  We even managed a movie.  It was my wife's pick and she chose 'Due Date' from the $1.50 theatre.  It wasn't the greatest comedy I've seen but it had its moments.  It is one we will add to the Blue-Ray collection. 

As far as miniatures, I did score some Matchbox cars for the upcoming modern zombie game.  The best score was a 1/87 scale bus kitted out as a SWAT Mobile Command Unit.  I also managed to finish off another 16 Americans.  I got 15 Nazi Zombies painted up but the bases aren't finished yet.  I will have to make some time for some photos and get them uploaded to the blog.  All my zombie madness is in 15mm and the Nazi Zombies are from Rebel Minis.  The WW2 Americans are from Old Glory.  The build up for Gear Krieg is going faster than I anticipated.........so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment