Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First Post

Well, after toiling over the idea for a while now, I have decided to make a blog.  I hope to use this to chronicle my excursions into gaming.  I will try to make weekly updates (I hope). 

Right out of the gate, I have a couple of projects rolling.  First off, I have 3 convention games to get ready for in April at Spring Fever.  You can find more about the con here: http://www.trianglesimsociety.org/?page_id=27.  I will be running 3 games for Dream Pod 9's Heavy Gear: Blitz.  I am all ready and set for 2 but I have a few items to paint for the third.

My other project is really 3 in one.  I want to run a decent Gear Krieg game in the fall at Southern Front.  It is a tall order since I have virtually no figures done for that game yet.  I ordered some Rebel Minis Nazi Zombies for the game.  They have arrived today and I have some Americans ready to paint.  In the midst of all this, it revitalized my interest in All Things Zombies so I have started working on some 15mm buildings for a zombie town.  The buildings will come from resized World Works Game PDF files.  Of course, these buildings will be useable for my Heavy Gear games as well. 

Since I am making the buildings, I will need some modern zombies and survivors to run the streets as well.  But I guess that is the spiral of geekdom.  One project leads into the next and the next and the next.........

No comments:

Post a Comment