Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Musings of the day.......

Last night I was at the kitchen table working on pieces of WWG's Mayhem Armory and my daughter wandered in and sat down.  She was getting interested in what I was doing and I was explaining it to her.  Then came the question - Can you build a mall with that?  Well, I had the laptop sitting there so I could read the directions (I know, that is against a man's natural self) and I pulled up WWG's web site.  I showed her the Shellendrak Manor and the Mayhem Mega Mall kits on line.  After a bit of discussion we have decided to build a mall together.  It will be a few weeks before we start due to the fact that we are moving soon.  Once we get all settled we will get the file, buy more ink, more blades, a second cutting mat, another metal ruler and we will be all set to roll with making the mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment